Active Job Vacancies

Expand all | Collapse all
[+][-]

Account Graduate Trainee

Required Skills

>Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Packages  

Qualifications:

>BSc/HND Accounting(2nd class upper 
  division / Upper credit ).  

>ICAN/ACCA is an added advantage. 

  Apply Now 
Required Skills

>Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Packages  

Qualifications:

>BSc/HND Accounting(2nd class upper 
  division / Upper credit ).  

>ICAN/ACCA is an added advantage. 

  Apply Now 

[+][-]

Business Development Executive

Required Skills

>Proficiency in English 

>Excellent knowledge of MS Office

>Fast learner and passion for sales 

>Self-motivated with a results-driven 
  approach 

>Aptitude in delivering attractive 
  presentations...
Required Skills

>Proficiency in English 

>Excellent knowledge of MS Office

>Fast learner and passion for sales 

>Self-motivated with a results-driven 
  approach 

>Aptitude in delivering attractive 
  presentations 

Qualifications:

>B.Sc/HND in business administration or related fields  
>2nd Class Upper / Upper credit  

Apply Now 

[+][-]

Customer Service Representative

Required Skills

>Strong call handling and active 
   listening skills  

>Familiarity with CRM systems and 
  practices 

>Good Communication and 
  presentation skills

>Ability to multi-task, prioritize and 
  manage time...
Required Skills

>Strong call handling and active 
   listening skills  

>Familiarity with CRM systems and 
  practices 

>Good Communication and 
  presentation skills

>Ability to multi-task, prioritize and 
  manage time effectively.

Qualifications:

>2nd Class Upper Division in Computer 
  Science/Engineering related courses 
 
Apply Now 

[+][-]

NOC Operations Trainee

Required Skills

>Sound knowledge of networking 
  (CCNA is an added advantage)
 
Qualifications:

>BSc/HND in Engineering or Applied 
  Sciences (2.1 or upper credit) 
 
  Apply Now 
Required Skills

>Sound knowledge of networking 
  (CCNA is an added advantage)
 
Qualifications:

>BSc/HND in Engineering or Applied 
  Sciences (2.1 or upper credit) 
 
  Apply Now 

[+][-]

Operations Trainee

Required Skills

>Sound knowledge of networking (CCNA is an added advantage) 

Qualifications:

>BSc/HND in Engineering or Applied Sciences (2.1 or upper credit)  

Apply Now 
Required Skills

>Sound knowledge of networking (CCNA is an added advantage) 

Qualifications:

>BSc/HND in Engineering or Applied Sciences (2.1 or upper credit)  

Apply Now 

[+][-]

Tech Support Personnel

Required Skills

>Good analytical and problem solving 
   skills  

>Multi –Tasking capabilities 

>Diagnose and resolve technical 
  hardware and software issues 
  involving internet connectivity, email 
  clients, VOIP etc....
Required Skills

>Good analytical and problem solving 
   skills  

>Multi –Tasking capabilities 

>Diagnose and resolve technical 
  hardware and software issues 
  involving internet connectivity, email 
  clients, VOIP etc. 

>Strong networking knowledge (CCNA 
   will be additional advantage) 

Qualifications:

>2nd Class Upper Division in Computer 
  Science/Engineering related courses  

Apply Now